# Known Issues for Unity
There are currently a couple of known issues that may affect the development workflow. These are known issues and will be tackled in future releases of the Unity package or the
Snapdragon Spaces Services runtime.
If an issue is not present, check the overall SDK Known Issues
# Plane Detection issues
Plane detection is not reporting any tracked planes currently if
AR Plane Manager is used in combination with both
AR Tracked Image Manager and the
AR Anchor Manager. Combining
AR Plane Manager with
AR Tracked Image Manager OR
AR Anchor Manager is working correctly.
# Rendering issues
# Frame tearing
Under fast movement, the rendered image might introduce tearing artifacts.
# Gradle build issue
In some instances, adding a custom controller archive might lead to Gradle caching errors. In that case, removing the temporary Gradle project folder generated in the project folder under
Temp > gradleOut might resolve the issue.
# Hand Tracking issues
- Head movement may induce hand movement.
- Camera access has to be manually granted for the Spaces Services application.
# UX limitations
- Releasing object can only be performed with the Open Hand gesture.
- In some conditions, occlusion between hands may result in hand inversion between left and right.
- If the hand avatar is displayed, some jitter may be perceived on the finger tips. As we are in AR, we recommend not to display the hand avatar to maximize the user experience.